Do you feel like your home is out of control?
"I've tried and tried, but I don't think I can ever get organized."
"I wasn't born with the the organizing gene - I must be broken."
"My home feels like total chaos - why can't I get a handle of my stuff?"
Does this sound like you?
After years of helping people get organized at home, I've worked with some many people just like you. They felt overwhelmed and frustrated by their clutter - and they made it to the other side! I've learned through experience that before you can tackle the physical clutter in your life, it's essential to get your mind in order first.
If that surprises you, you're not the only one! Most people I work with think they need to get the physical clutter handled before getting their brain organized, but it's actually the other way around.
- You break through your mental AND physical clutter - opening up so much time and energy to focus on what really matters most in your life.
- You feel lighter, calmer and so much more at ease in your mind and home.
- You can release the same you've been feeling and instead, enjoy welcoming guests into your home!
In just size weeks, you could make incredible long-lasting progress that will help you feel the peace and calm you've been missing.
How does it work?
- Start with a free mini-session to see if we're a good fit!
- Book your coaching package. Over six weeks, I can teach you how to declutter your life by helping you organize your brain and reframing your attachment to your objects.
Virtual 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions
- The mind is your most powerful tool when it comes to creating a home you love
- Learn how to organize your thoughts BEFORE your possessions - for long lasting results
- We'll work through a weekly theme and follow a life coaching model with proven results
- Six forty-five minute sessions for $1,000
I will help you:
- Live with less
- Make tough decisions
- Let go of thoughts and clutter that are keeping you stuck
- Enjoy more peace and calm
- Finally get a handle on your clutter!
"Although Amy calls herself an organizer, what I found her service most helpful for was identifying the underlying psychology of disorganization. Yes, I had lots (and lots and lots of stuff, but why? I learned much more about myself and how my mind operates. You deserve to live in an organized home. It's okay to admit you need someone to help you achieve it. Amy is that someone." - Angela C.
"Amy helped me say goodbye to objects I was keeping around but no longer needed, but without any judgement or pressure, just kinda asking open-ended questions and letting me come to my own conclusions." - Renita I.
"Best money you will ever spend!" Amy was professional, kind, and nudged me in a gentle way to part with old items and clothes I haven't used in years by seeing things from a different perspective. I feel clutter-free and MUCH more empowered only having what I actually use and enjoy in my space. If you are like me and need help getting "unstuck", then Amy is the person to help." - T.J.